SEETEC ATEM156 15.6 Inch Live Streaming Broadcast Monitor with 4 HDMI Input Output
Regular price $478.99
. Stock in US, EU, JP, AU, CA, RU local warehouse
US/ CA/ RU: 3-7 days delivery
EU/ AU: 3-10 days delivery
JP: 2-3 days delivery
. Shiping Worldwide 200+ Country
7-10 days delivery.
. Warranty: One year warranty time and 14 days return and refund for US, EU, JP, AU, RU.
. VAT for EU customers: The VAT is asked by EU government, and it will be charged when you place the order even if you buy our products on our Amazon Store. There is no difference wherever you buy it, and the VAT is included in the price on those online shopping plates.
More detail: Shipping Policy | Warranty Policy
- 【4 X 4K HDMI Input and Output】ATEM156 can realize multi-view monitoring, which can be used with switcher, like ATEM Mini. During live broadcast, you can preview the screen and switch the required screen to the screen.
- 【Sharper and More Detailed Image】The SEETEC ATEM156 equipped with a 15.6 inch IPS LCD panel. The IPS LCD panel itself has a resolution of 1920 x 1080, a contrast ratio of 800:1, and an LED backlight with a brightness of 250cd/m², giving you an accurate reproduction of video. It combines a wide 170° viewing angle in both horizontal and vertical directions. Easy viewing is ensured by reducing color changes due to the viewing angle.
- 【Improve the Shooting Efficiency】SEETEC ATEM156 has set up professional monitoring functions according to the actual needs of pre-shooting and post-production. It contains focus-checking functions, such as Peaking Focus, False Color, and Pixel to Pixel, to assist in getting sharp images.
- 【Easy Button Operation】It is equipped with a simple control panel, you can customize the shortcut key functions and quickly call them out. You can use the 12V DC power input and V- mount battery plate to power monitor.
- 【Package Include】1× ATEM156 Monitor, 1× Mini/ Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable, 1× V-mount Battery Plate, 1× 3A 3A Power Adapter, 1× U-shaped Bracket【Note: battery not include】.【One year warranty】We are always do do our best to improve our product and better services, just feel free to contact us.
Use Rec.709 color standard
Accurate color reproduction
The included VESA mount points mean you don’t have to rack mount ATEM156, as you can use a wide range of computer monitor mounting hardware if you want to mount your broadcast monitor in cubicles, on walls or anywhere you need!
The frame of ATEM156 is made from extremely durable and lightweight aircraft grade aluminum, the weight of the ATEM156 is as low as 1.57kg (without bracket), and this metal material has very sturdy and durable characteristics, suitable for high-intensity production such as mobile shooting, location shooting or live broadcast.
Check Field is an assistant function to adjust camera color settings. Under the check field mode, you can use red, green, blue or mono pixels to generate the image, because hue and saturation can be adjusted more quickly and accurately in this environment.
Pixel to Pixel
Enable the filmmaker to check the image from the 1:1 signal source without scaling. This feature is essential for capturing optimum detail.
Center Marker & Safe Marker
Safe Mark for View Finding and Composition (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%,2.35:1)
Screen Size: 15.6" IPS
Color Depth: 16.7M colors (8-bits)
Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels
Pixel Pitch: 0.17925 (H) X 0.17925 (V) mm
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Contrast Ratio: 800:1
Viewing Angle: 85°/85°(L/R) 85°/85°(U/D)
Input / Output
Input: 4 X HDMI(Support 4K 30Hz)
Output: 4 X HDMI (Support 4K 30Hz)
Audio Out: 3.5mm Stereo Headphone
HDMI Support Format:
3840×2160p (30/25/24), 4096×2160p (24)
Input Voltage: DC12～24V
Power Consumption: ≤12W
Working Temperature: -10°C~50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C~60°C
Unit Size (mm): 372L×262H×28.4D (mm) (Without Bracket)
Unit Weight: 1.57kg (Without Bracket)
Standard Package Includes:
1× Mini/ Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable
1× V-mount Battery Plate
1× 3A 3A Power Adapter
1× U-shaped Bracket
1× Operation Manual