FEELWORLD LUT7S SDI 7 Inch 2200nit Ultra Bright Touchscreen DSLR Camera Field Monitor with Waveform
Regular price $369.99
. Stock in US, EU, JP, AU, CA, RU local warehouse
US/ CA/ RU: 3-7 days delivery
EU/ AU: 3-10 days delivery
JP: 2-3 days delivery
. Shiping Worldwide 200+ Country
7-10 days delivery.
. Warranty: One year warranty time and 14 days return and refund for US, EU, JP, AU, RU.
. VAT for EU customers: The VAT is asked by EU government, and it will be charged when you place the order even if you buy our products on our Amazon Store. There is no difference wherever you buy it, and the VAT is included in the price on those online shopping plates.
More detail: Shipping Policy | Warranty Policy
Click to View More Similar Monitors:
LUT7 | LUT7S | FW279 | FW279S
【Package Include】1× LUT7S Monitor, 1× Mini/ Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable, 1× Tilt Arm, 1× Manual【Note: battery not include】.
【One year warranty】We are always do do our best to improve our product and better services, just feel free to contact us.
True Color · Professional Color Calibration
Use Rec.709 color standard
FEELWORLD uses the professional Rec.709 HD color standard, and uses the color calibration technology, with the professional instrument calibration at the factory, it can achieve monitor calibration efficiently and get accurate color reproduction easily, do not distort the color, show the real image when you shooting video.
Large Monitor with Easy Touch Controls
The innovative touchscreen LCD user interface provides incredible control. You can uses simple tap and swipe gestures for the important monitoring functions. Scopes can be enabled via the touch screen as well as focus and exposure assist. Plus you can load 3D LUTs!
Connect to Wireless Transmitter and Director Monitor
Transmission to film crew director monitoring at the same time. Without the cable more flexible to transition between scenes effortlessly for outdoor shooting. Display live picture on multiple displays simultaneously.
1× Mini/ Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable
1× Tilt Arm
Video Assist Functions
* Support Touch Menu
* High Resolution: Full HD 1920x1200, High Contrast: 1200:1
* 2200nit Daylight Viewable, Light Sensor for Auto Dimming
* 160° wide viewing angles IPS Panel
* Provides auxiliary power out; allowing shooters to power their cameras
* Parade (RGB, YUV, Y)
* RGB Histogram
* Peaking Focus Assist (red, green,blue, white, yellow five peaking colors optional; 1~10 peaking level adjustable)
* False Colors
* Zebra Exposure (1%~100% adjustable)
* Scan Mode (Under Scan, Over Scan)
* Zoom (100%~300%)
* Anamorphic Mode (1.25x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag)
* Pixel to Pixel
* Nine Gird
* Center Marker
* Safety Marker (70%, 80%, 90%, 16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 5:4, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
* Ratio Marker (16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
* Marker Color (red, green, blue, white, black, yellow)
* Check Field (red, green, blue, gray)
* Image Flip (H, V, H/V)
* Image Freeze
* Color Temperature Adjustment
User LUT Cube Import
Provides S-log2/3, V-log, Log-C etc, to convert log mode to REC709 for all major cameras. The LUT loading function makes the color calibration work of the previous shooting easier and more intuitive, optimizes the workflow and improves work efficiency. User creative 3D LUT cube or calibration 3D LUT cube can be uploaded to monitor by SD card.
Waveform / Vector scope / Histogram
This essential feature assists with the calibration of professional video cameras. It shows the overall brightness of the image assisting the video professional in correcting exposure. The waveform feature also checks the evenness of the lighting when lighting a chromakey or background.
Vector scope shows how saturated the image is and where the pixels in the image land on the color spectrum. It can also be displayed in various sizes & positions, that allows users to monitor color gamut range in real time.
The Brightness Histogram is a quantitative tool to check the picture brightness.The feature shows the distribution of brightness in an image as graph of brightness along the horizontal axis (Left:Dark, Right:Bright)and a stack of the number of pixels at each level of brightness along the vertical axis.
RGB histogram is a graphical display of the distribution of tones, shows the Red, Green and Blue channels histograms. Suitable for HD-SDI and HDMI signal monitoring.
All Scopes Mode
This mode shrinks your video image to approximately the size of a 7" display and tiles your choice of waveform, vectorscope, histogram, and embedded audio on the border of your video.
Audio Meter Monitoring
The Audio Level Meters provide numerical indicators and headroom levels. It can generate accurate audio level displays to prevent errors during monitoring. Under SDI audio, it supports 4-ch embedded audio meters display. Under HDMI audio, only 2 channels audio displays are supported.
Peaking Focus Assist
The Peaking Filter is used to aid the camera operator in obtaining the sharpest possible picture. When activated, the internal processor will display a colored highlight on the screen where sharp edges appear. You can switch the peaking color between yellow, red, green, blue, white according to different tone of the subject. The focus level can be adjusted from 1 to 10 levels.
The False Color filter is used to aid in the setting of camera exposure. As the camera Iris is adjusted, elements of the image will change color based on the luminance or brightness values. This enables proper exposure to be achieved without the use of costly, complicated external test equipment.
The Exposure is used to assist in exposure adjustment in the mode of Zebra Pattern. It is considered overexposed and displays the moving warning lines onto the over exposed areas. There is a 1%-100% zebra value that can be adjusted.
Check Field is an assistant function to adjust camera color settings. Under the check field mode, you can use red, green, blue or gray pixels to generate the image, because hue and saturation can be adjusted more quickly and accurately in this environment.
Zoom In (100%～300%)
Image magnification is HD signal in any part, an amplification for high quality close-up. The touch panel can help you zoom in quickly, zoom out and move the image after zooming in.
Built-in selection of no squeeze, 1.25x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x or 2.0x mag allows you to use anamorphic lenses or adapters and see the image unsqueezed, even if your camera does not de-squeeze in camera.
Image flip is to flip the image horizontally, vertically, and horizontally/vertically. Simultaneously turning on the horizontally flip and the vertical flip can achieve horizontal/vertical simultaneous flipping.
Nine grid is the most common and basic composition method. The area of the picture is divided into nine equal grids.
Pixel to Pixel
Enable the filmmaker to check the image from the 1:1 signal source without scaling.This feature is essential for capturing optimum detail.
Center Marker & Safe Marker
Safety Marker for View Finding and Composition (70%, 80%, 90%, 16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 5:4, 1.85:1, 2.35:1). You can switch the Mark color between Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, White and Black according to different tone of the subject.
There are a variety of ratio marker (16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 1.85:1, 2.35:1); the transparency of the ratio marker has 4 display effects optional (0%, 25%, 50%, 75%). You can switch the marker colors between yellow, red, green, blue, white and black according to different tone of the subject.
- Screen Size: 7" IPS
- Resolution: 1920x1200 pixels
- Pixel Pitch: 0.07875 (H) x 0.07875 (W) (mm)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Brightness: 2200cd/m² (Light Sensor)
- Contrast Ratio: 1200:1
- Viewing Angle: 80°/80°(L/R) 80°/80°(U/D)
- Input: 1 X 4K HDMI, 1 X 3G-SDI
- Output: 1X 4K HDMI, 1 X 3G-SDI, DC Output ( Barrel (3.5mm outer, 1.1mm inner) barrel output for powering cameras via camera specific adaptor)
- Audio: 3.5mm Stereo Headphone
- HDMI Input/ Output Support Format: 480i/576i/480p/576p
4K UHD 3840×2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz), 4096×2160p (24Hz)
- SDI Support Format: 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98)
- Input Voltage: DC7～24V
- Consumption: ≤20W
- Working Temperature: -20°C~55°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~65°C
- Install Way: 1/4"-20 Thread Socket (Left, Right, Bottom)
- Unit Size: 190Lx126Hx27D (mm)
- Battery Plate: Dual F970 Battery Plate
- Compatible Battery: Sony F970, F960, F950,F930, F770, F750, F730, F570, F550, F530, QM91D, QM91, QM90D, QM90, QM71D, QM71, QM70D, QM70, QM51D, QM51, FM71, FM70 series. Because the FEELWORLD LUT7S monitor is the ultra bright, we recommend use Sony F970 battery, two F970 batteries can use 4-5 hours.
(Note battery not include, need purchase separate)
- The monitor install one F970 battery can be used about 2 hours, and install two F970 batteries can be used for about 4-5 hours. You can choose install 1 or 2 battery base on your need.