FEELWORLD FW703 7 Inch IPS 3G SDI DSLR Camera Field Monitor Full HD 1920x1200 4K HDMI Video Assist
Regular price $236.99
. Stock in US, EU, JP, AU, RU local warehouse and delivered by Amazon logistics
US/ RU: 3-7 days delivery
EU/ AU: 3-10 days delivery
JP: 2-3 days delivery
. Shiping Worldwide 200+ Country：7-10days delivery
. Warranty: One year warranty time and 14 days return and refund for US, EU, JP, AU, RU.
. VAT for EU customers: The VAT is asked by EU government, and it will be charged when you place the order even if you buy our products on our Amazon Store. There is no difference wherever you buy it, and the VAT is included in the price on those online shopping plates.
More detail: Shipping Policy | Warranty PolicyClick to View More Similar Monitors:
● 7" IPS screen 3G-SDI 4K HDMI camera field monitor,Full HD 1920x1200 high resolution, High brightness: 450cd/m2,High Contrast: 1200:1, Aspect Ratio 16:10, Viewing angle: 80°/80°(L/R) 80°/80°(U/D), wide 160° viewing angle makes it easy for multiple members of the crew to watch it at the same time
● Inputs:3G-SDI, HDMI; outputs: 3G-SDI, HDMI, Stereo Headphone, Speaker (built-in), support 4K HDMI input and output
● Portable small size monitor, 320g lightweight, ultra-thin design 0.87 inch thickness, compact and rugged for stabilizer,it's easy to hold in your hands
● Professional Rec.709 HD color standard, and color calibration technology, with the professional instrument calibration at the factory, it can achieve monitor calibration efficiently and get accurate color reproduction easily, do not distort the color, show the real image when you shooting video
More professional functions assist users to accurately monitor when shooting, making and playing movies/ videos.
Richer, Brighter, Most Colorful
FEELWORLD FW703 4K monitor features "gold size" 7-inch full HD large screen, resolution 1920X1200, pixel density up to 323PPI. The outstanding image quality that allows you to achieve your "VISION".
Viewing Angle become very important, as the camera operators may shift his/her position relative to the monitor during the shot. FW703 IPS 160° wide viewing angle allows the operator to have a clear, easy-to-see image as their position shifts.
Use Rec.709 color standard
Accurate color reproduction
FEELWORLD FW703 is equipped with standard 1/4 hole (bottom), easy to install DSLR Rig, Camcorder Kit, Handheld Stabilizer, Video Camera Crane, combined with image flip function, convenient for field shooting.
The FW703 has a flexible battery system that supports F970 battery plate (standard), D28S/D54, LP-E6 and U60 battery plate (optional), and also can powered by power adapter (optional). Note: When you turn off the monitor, you need to press the power button, and you can't pull out the power cable directly.
1× Mini HDMI Cable
1× Hot Shoe Mount
1× F970 Battery Plate
1× Operation Manual
Video Assist Functions
* Embedded Audio
* Peaking Focus Assist (Red, Green, Blue three colors optional highlight over parts of the image in focus)
* False Colors
* Zebra Exposure (1-100IRE adjustable)
* Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono)
* Scan Mode (Under Scan, Over Scan)
* Anamorphic Mode (1.3x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag, User-defined adjustment: 1.20X~2.00X)
* Image Flip (H, V, H/V)
* Image Freeze
* Center Marker
* Screen Marker (80%,85%,90%,93%,96%, 2.35:1)
* Ratio marker (4:3,13:9,14:9,15:9,16:9,1.85:1,2.35:1)
* Color Temperature Adjustment
* Nine Grid (Zoom one of the images to realize the full screen)
* Zoom (4X, 9X, 16X)
* Aspect Ratio
* Pixel to Pixel
* Zoom All (0~100 adjustable)
* U/D Zoom (0~100 adjustable)
* L/R Zoom (0~100 adjustable)
The Brightness Histogram is a quantitative tool to check the picture brightness.The feature shows the distribution of brightness in an image as graph of brightness along the horizontal axis (Left:Dark, Right:Bright)and a stack of the number of pixels at each level of brightness along the vertical axis.
Embedded Audio Monitoring
The Audio Level Meters provide numerical indicators and headroom levels. It can generate accurate audio level displays to prevent errors during monitoring. The audio meter is green, and will turn yellow when exceeds -20dB, and turn red when exceeds -9dB.
Peaking Focus Assist
The Peaking Filter is used to aid the camera operator in obtaining the sharpest possible picture. When activated, the internal processor will display a colored highlight on the screen where sharp edges appear. You can switch the putline color between red, green, blue according to different tone of the subject.
The False Colors filter is used to aid in the setting of camera exposure. As the camera Iris is adjusted, elements of the image will change color based on the luminance or brightness values. This enables proper exposure to be achieved without the use of costly, complicated external test equipment.
The Exposure is used to assist in exposure adjustment in the mode of Zebra Pattern. It is considered overexposed and displays the moving warning lines onto the over exposed areas. 1-100IRE adjustable.
Check Field is an assistant function to adjust camera color settings. Under the check field mode, you can use red, green, blue or mono pixels to generate the image, because hue and saturation can be adjusted more quickly and accurately in this environment.
Zoom In (4X, 9X, 16X)
Image magnification is HD signal in any part, an amplification for high quality close-up.
Anamorphic Mode (1.3x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag, User-defined adjustment: 1.20X~2.00X)
Built-in selection of no squeeze, 1.3× or 2.0× allows you to use anamorphic lenses or adapters and see the image unsqueezed, even if your camera does not de-squeeze in camera. A 2.0× mag mode, magnifies the center of your image so you can check the focus of your scaled image.
The Horizontal,Vertical and Hor&Ver of the image around flip.
Zoom one of the images to realize the full screen. You can switch the Mark color between Red, Green, Blue, White, Black according to different tone of the subject.
Pixel to Pixel
Enable the filmmaker to check the image from the 1:1 signal source without scaling.This feature is essential for capturing optimum detail.
Center Marker & Safe Marker
Safe Mark for View Finding and Composition (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1). You can switch the Mark color between Red, Green, Blue, White and Black according to different tone of the subject.
(4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1). Frame blanking zone includes 6 Levels, from 0-6 (Transparent to Black). You can switch the Mark color between red, green, blue, white and black according to different tone of the subject.
- Screen Size: 7" IPS
- Resolution: 1920x1200 pixels
- Pixel Pitch: 0.07875 (H) x 0.07875 (W) (mm)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Brightness: 450cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 1200:1
- Backlight: LED
- Viewing Angle: 80°/80°(L/R) 80°/80°(U/D)
- Input: 1 X 3G-SDI; 1 X 4K HDMI
- Output: 1 X 3G-SDI; 1 X 4K HDMI
- Audio: 3.5mm Stereo Headphone, Speaker
- SDI Support Format: 480i/576i; 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98); 1080i (60/59.94/50); 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF)
- HDMI Support Format: 480i/576i/480p/576p; 1080i (60/59.94/50); 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98); 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF); 4K UHD 3840×2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz), 4096×2160p (24Hz)
- Input Voltage: DC 6.5 ～24V
- Consumption: ≤9W
- Connector: DC
- Working Temperature: -20°C~55°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~65°C
- Install Way: 1/4"-20 Thread Socket (bottom)
- Battery Plate: F970 (Standard); D28S/D54, LP-E6, U60 (Optional)
- Unit Size: 180Lx120Hx22D (mm)
- Unit Weight: 320g/350g (With F970 Battery Plate)
- Compatible Battery：Sony F970, F960, F950,F930, F770, F750, F730, F570, F550, F530, QM91D, QM91, QM90D, QM90, QM71D, QM71, QM70D, QM70, QM51D, QM51, FM71, FM70 series.
- (Note battery not include, need purchase sperate)