Ideal for Shooting Outside
【2200nit High Brightness Meet Sunlight Challenge】with its 2200 cd/m2 bright backlight, overcomes this environmental difficulty, and delivers a crisp image without the bulk and viewing angle restrictions of a sun hood.
【Ideal for Pulling Focus from An HD or 4K Signal】With 1920x1200 resolution, impressive 323 PPI, 1200:1 high contrast, IPS 160 degree viewing angle, Rec.709 professional color calibration to provide a sharp image, ideal for focus pulling and image analysis on set and in the field.
【Wide Compatible for Any Camera】Includes 4K HDMI and 3G-SDI, you can connect any DSLR, prosumer or professional camera. The HDMI connection is compatible up to 4Kp30. You can monitor audio using the 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, or the built in speaker.
【Lightweight Design, Easy to Mount】Compact size and 475g lightweight design are perfect for Steadicam, DSLR rig, Camcorder Kit, Handheld Stabilizer, and Video Camera Crane. Aluminum Metal Frame, Light weight, durable construction. Three standard 1/4"-20 mounting points (left, bottom, right side) offer easy attachment to cameras and rigs.
【Create The Wonderful Shots】Two custom shortcuts can be set as common functions. The professional features are extremely helpful to your filming, like Focus Assist, Histogram, False Colors, Exposure, Aspect Ratio, Image Flip, Nine Grid, Zoom, Anamorphic, Image Flip, Safe Area, etc.
True Color · Professional Color Calibration
Use Rec.709 color standard
Accurate color reproduction
Intuitive Controls and Menus
The menu controls are intuitive and easy to use. Three different feature buttons which are programmable to the various features that you use the most.
The monitor will automatically save the parameters you have previously set, and keep the original settings when you turn it on next time. It does not need to be reset, which is convenient and simple.
3G-SDI and 4K HDMI Loop-out
Connect to Wireless Transmitter
Connect to Projector
For power, there's a 12V DC input and a F970 battery plate (standard). You can also choose D28S/D54, LP-E6 or U60 battery plate to install other different types of batteries for power supply.
Note: When you turn off the monitor, you need to press the power button, and you can't pull out the power cable directly.
1× Mini HDMI Cable
1× Hot Shoe Mount
1× F970 Battery Plate
1× Operation Manual
Video Assist Functions
* Brightness Histogram
* Embedded Audio
* Peaking Focus Assist (Red, Green, Blue three colors optional highlight over parts of the image in focus)
* False Colors
* Zebra Exposure (1-100IRE adjustable)
* Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono)
* Scan Mode (Under Scan, Over Scan)
* Anamorphic Mode (1.3x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag, User-defined adjustment: 1.20X~2.00X)
* Image Flip (H, V, H/V)
* Image Freeze
* Center Marker
* Screen Marker (80%,85%,90%,93%,96%, 2.35:1)
* Ratio marker (4:3,13:9,14:9,15:9,16:9,1.85:1,2.35:1)
* Color Temperature Adjustment
* Nine Grid (Zoom one of the images to realize the full screen)
* Zoom (4X, 9X, 16X)
* Aspect Ratio
* Pixel to Pixel
* Zoom All (0~100 adjustable)
* U/D Zoom (0~100 adjustable)
* L/R Zoom (0~100 adjustable)
The Brightness Histogram is a quantitative tool to check the picture brightness.The feature shows the distribution of brightness in an image as graph of brightness along the horizontal axis (Left:Dark, Right:Bright)and a stack of the number of pixels at each level of brightness along the vertical axis.
Embedded Audio Monitoring
The Audio Level Meters provide numerical indicators and headroom levels. It can generate accurate audio level displays to prevent errors during monitoring. The audio meter is green, and will turn yellow when exceeds -20dB, and turn red when exceeds -9dB.
Peaking Focus Assist
The Peaking Filter is used to aid the camera operator in obtaining the sharpest possible picture. When activated, the internal processor will display a colored highlight on the screen where sharp edges appear. You can switch the putline color between red, green, blue according to different tone of the subject.
The False Colors filter is used to aid in the setting of camera exposure. As the camera Iris is adjusted, elements of the image will change color based on the luminance or brightness values. This enables proper exposure to be achieved without the use of costly, complicated external test equipment.
The Exposure is used to assist in exposure adjustment in the mode of Zebra Pattern. It is considered overexposed and displays the moving warning lines onto the over exposed areas. 1-100IRE adjustable.
Check Field is an assistant function to adjust camera color settings. Under the check field mode, you can use red, green, blue or mono pixels to generate the image, because hue and saturation can be adjusted more quickly and accurately in this environment.
Zoom In (4X, 9X, 16X)
Image magnification is HD signal in any part, an amplification for high quality close-up.
Anamorphic Mode (1.3x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag, User-defined adjustment: 1.20X~2.00X)
Built-in selection of no squeeze, 1.3× or 2.0× allows you to use anamorphic lenses or adapters and see the image unsqueezed, even if your camera does not de-squeeze in camera. A 2.0× mag mode, magnifies the center of your image so you can check the focus of your scaled image.
The Horizontal,Vertical and Hor&Ver of the image around flip.
Zoom one of the images to realize the full screen. You can switch the Mark color between Red, Green, Blue, White, Black according to different tone of the subject.
Pixel to Pixel
Enable the filmmaker to check the image from the 1:1 signal source without scaling.This feature is essential for capturing optimum detail.
Center Marker & Safe Marker
Safe Mark for View Finding and Composition (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1). You can switch the Mark color between Red, Green, Blue, White and Black according to different tone of the subject.
(4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1). Frame blanking zone includes 6 Levels, from 0-6 (Transparent to Black). You can switch the Mark color between red, green, blue, white and black according to different tone of the subject.
- Screen Size: 7" IPS
- Resolution: 1920x1200 pixels
- Pixel Pitch: 0.07875 (H) x 0.07875 (W) (mm)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Brightness: 2200cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 1200:1
- Backlight: LED
- Viewing Angle: 80°/80°(L/R) 80°/80°(U/D)
- Input: 1 X 3G-SDI; 1 X 4K HDMI
- Output: 1 X 3G-SDI; 1 X 4K HDMI; 1 X DC Out
- Audio: 3.5mm Stereo Headphone, Speaker
- SDI Support Format: 480i/576i; 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98); 1080i (60/59.94/50); 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF)
- HDMI Support Format: 480i/576i/480p/576p; 1080i (60/59.94/50); 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98); 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF); 4K UHD 3840×2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz), 4096×2160p (24Hz)
- Input Voltage: DC 7 ～24V
- Consumption: ≤18W
- Connector: DC
- Working Temperature: -20°C~55°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~65°C
- Install Way: 1/4"-20 Thread Socket (left, right, bottom)
- Battery Plate: F970 (Standard); D28S/D54, LP-E6, U60 (Optional)
- Unit Size: 180Lx120Hx22D (mm)
- Unit Weight: 475g/500g (With F970 Battery Plate)
- Compatible Battery：Sony F970, F960, F950,F930, F770, F750, F730, F570, F550, F530, QM91D, QM91, QM90D, QM90, QM71D, QM71, QM70D, QM70, QM51D, QM51, FM71, FM70 series.
- (Note battery not include, need purchase sperate)
- Since the P7S is the ultra bright, so it's high Consumption: ≤18W. So choose a larger battery capacity can be used for a longer period of time, the Sony F970 can use about 2-3 hours.