Hello dear friends, thank you so much use FEELWORLD F6 plus, in order to improve customer experience, we upgrade the F6 plus firmware and software.
• Firmware version 1.0.7 updates the LUT to support 50 LUTS on the Feelworld F6 Plus.
• Firmware version 1.1.0 updates the Waveform, Vector scope, Nine Grid, False Color (type2) on the Feelworld F6 Plus.
• Firmware version 1.1.2 solves the problem of not having the “image flip” feature that version 1.1.0 doesn’t incorporate.
• Firmware version 1.2.6 updates modify the power prompt question and add the ratio of the safety frame of the marking line.
• F6 Plus monitors without the new Type-C USB port (on housing next to earphone plug port), should use firmware version 1.2.6 only.
Click firmware upgrade program download.
(Please note: Do not change the name of the upgrade program! This is only for F6 PLUS (without Type-C) user update, if your monitor is Type-C version, don’t use this to update your monitor, please update firmware to version 2.3.3 via the link: https://feelworld.ltd/blogs/news/feelworld-f6-plus-is-type-c-version-firmware-update-latest-version-2-2-0-upgrade
Proceed as follows -
1. SD card must be formatted as FAT32 or NTFS. Place the program on the SD card, then insert the SD card into the display .
2.After inserting the SD card, please turn off the monitor, and take off the battery or the power adapter.
3.When you achieved the step2, please attach the battery or the power adapt and then turn on the monitor.
4.Select [Upgrade] on the menu, you should press “Firmware Update 1.x.x” if the “upgrade” menu is not shown on the F6 PLUS.
A progress bar will appear on the screen indicating that the program is being imported.
Just wait for the flashing red and green lights to alternately indicate that it is upgrading.
When the light turns red, the upgrade is complete.
It can be used normally after restarting.
Here is a video link to the software upgrade steps:
If you have any question about F6 plus firmware update, just feel free contact us via the email: email@example.com