* Embedded Audio
* Peaking Focus Assist (Red, Green, Blue three colors optional highlight over parts of the image in focus)
* False Colors
* Zebra Exposure (1-100IRE adjustable)
* Scan Mode (Under Scan, Over Scan)
* Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono)
* Anamorphic Mode (1.3x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag, User-defined adjustment: 1.20X~2.00X)
* Image Flip (H, V, H/V)
* Image Freeze
* Center Marker
* Screen Marker (80%,85%,90%,93%,96%, 2.35:1)
* Ratio marker (4:3,13:9,14:9,15:9,16:9,1.85:1,2.35:1)
* Color Temperature Adjustment
* Nine Grid (Zoom one of the images to realize the full screen)
* Zoom (4X, 9X, 16X)
* Aspect Ratio
* Pixel to Pixel
* Zoom All (0~100 adjustable)
* U/D Zoom (0~100 adjustable)
* L/R Zoom (0~100 adjustable)FEELWORLD has been committed to providing the comprehensive broadcast monitoring and solutions for the professional filmmakers. I was really shocked by the quality for this Monitor. Having this little monitor on top of my camera to allow me to view with full hd screen and make sure my subjects are in focus is really something i need for the longest time. Always creating content by FEEIWORLD F5 moniotor! Brightness Histogram
The Brightness Histogram is a quantitative tool to check the picture brightness.The feature shows the distribution of brightness in an image as graph of brightness along the horizontal axis (Left:Dark, Right:Bright)and a stack of the number of pixels at each level of brightness along the vertical axis.
The Audio Level Meters provide numerical indicators and headroom levels. It can generate accurate audio level displays to prevent errors during monitoring. The audio meter is green, and will turn yellow when exceeds -20dB, and turn red when exceeds -9dB.
The Peaking Filter is used to aid the camera operator in obtaining the sharpest possible picture. When activated, the internal processor will display a colored highlight on the screen where sharp edges appear. You can switch the putline color between red, green, blue according to different tone of the subject.