Hello dear friends, thank you so much for use the FEELWORLD LUT7S monitor, in order to improve customer experience, we upgrade the LUT7S firmware.
• Firmware version 2.0.4 updates Zoom (100%~500%) and switched work battery.
1. Do not change the name of the upgrade program! This is only for LUT7S (the version number “firmware 2.x.x” of the monitor ) user update.
2. If the version number “firmware 1.x.x”of your monitor , you need use another firmware update, cannot be upgraded with this upgrade software. You can update the version number “firmware 1.x.x” to V1.3.8 via the link: https://feelworld.ltd/blogs/news/feelworld-lut7s-monitor-firmware-update-version-1-3-8-for-the-version-number-firmware-1-x-x-user
3.If the version number "firmware 3.x.x" of your monitor, please contact the support team: email@example.com
4. Please confirm your monitor version number before you will updating your monitor. Or the monitor will broken can't work again if update wrong firmware.
Click firmware upgrade program download.
Proceed as follows -
1. SD card must be formatted as FAT32 and NTFS. Place the program on the SD card, then insert the SD card into the display .
2.After inserting the SD card, please turn off the monitor, and take off the battery or the power adapter.
3.When you achieved the step2, please attach the battery or the power adapt and then turn on the monitor.
4.Select [Upgrade] on the menu, you should press “firmware 2.x.x” if the “upgrade” menu is not shown on the LUT7S.
A progress bar will appear on the screen indicating that the program is being imported.
Just wait for the flashing red and green lights to alternately indicate that it is upgrading.
When the light turns red, the upgrade is complete.
It can be used normally after restarting.
If you have any question about LUT7S firmware update, just feel free contact us via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org