• Firmware version 2.0.5 updates modify the power prompt question on the Feelworld F6 Plus.
• Firmware version 2.1.0 updates the HDR function.
• Firmware version 2.2.7 updates add the ratio of the safety frame of the marking line.
• Firmware version 2.3.3 updates the Anamorphic Mode 1.6X : 1
• Firmware version 2.4.4 fix battery power conflict with menu operation
• Firmware version 2.5.1_5.5 optimized the battery prompt problem when HDMI is unplugged
• F6 Plus monitors version number " V 2.X.X", should use firmware version 2.5.1_5.5 only.
• When the F6 PLUS upgrade program is a new program after 2.2.9, the monitor will not be able to downgrade the program. For example, if your program is 2.5.1_5.5, it will not be downgraded to 2.3.3
Click firmware upgrade program download. (Please note down the version number of the monitor before upgrading)
Please note: Do not change the name of the upgrade program! This is only for F6 PLUS version number "V 2.X.X" user update, if your monitor version number is "V 1.X.X", don’t use this to update your monitor, please update firmware to version 1.2.6 via the link: https://feelworld.ltd/blogs/news/without-type-c-feelworld-f6-plus-firmware-update-latest-version-1-2-2-upgrade
Proceed as follows -
1. SD card must be formatted as FAT32 or NTFS. Place the program on the SD card, then insert the SD card into the display .
2.After inserting the SD card, please turn off the monitor, and take off the battery or the power adapter.
3.When you achieved the step2, please attach the battery or the power adapt and then turn on the monitor.
4.Select [Upgrade] on the menu, you should press “Firmware Update 2.x.x” if the “upgrade” menu is not shown on the F6 PLUS.
A progress bar will appear on the screen indicating that the program is being imported.
Just wait for the flashing red and green lights to alternately indicate that it is upgrading.
When the light turns red, the upgrade is complete.
It can be used normally after restarting.
Here is a video link to the software upgrade steps:
Note: Please reformat the SD card, and then put the "A6PLUSV2.bin" program in the V2.5.1_5.5 file into an empty SD card, and insert it into the SD card slot of the monitor. Then press and hold the power button for one minute to see if the power indicator of the monitor can flash so that the monitor can be upgraded again.
If you have screen problem like shaking or black or else after upgrade, please follow these steps to try load again.
Or please try upgrade to V2.4.2 first then upgrade to the latest firmware.
1. Please find an empty SD card, and format it to be FAT32 or NTFS.
2. Please put the software into the empty SD Card.
3. Please turn off the F6 PLUS monitor first, then insert the SD Card into the monitor.
4. Please long press the power button, when the indicated light to flash green yellow green color, then loose. We also send you a video to show how to do this.
5. Please leave the F6 PLUS monitor for 5 minutes.
6. After 5 minutes, please turn on the monitor to see if the problem was solved or not.
If you have any question about F6 plus firmware update, just feel free contact us via the email: email@example.com