Hello dear friends, thank you so much use FEELWORLD F6 plus, in order to improve customer experience, we upgrade the F6 plus firmware.
In the last firmware 1.0.7 version we update the LUT to support 50 LUTS, the new for Latest Version 1.1.0 update Waveform, Vector scope, Nine Grid, False Color (type2)
You can update F6 PLUS monitor (without Type-C) latest firmware to version 1.2.2 via the link: https://feelworld.ltd/blogs/news/without-type-c-feelworld-f6-plus-firmware-update-latest-version-1-2-2-upgrade
You can update F6 PLUS monitor (with Type-C) latest firmware to version 2.2.0 via the link: https://feelworld.ltd/blogs/news/feelworld-f6-plus-is-type-c-version-firmware-update-latest-version-2-2-0-upgrade
The version 1.0.7 upgrade, the LUT can be support from 8 to 50, and when you select you can slip to fast search.
(Please note: Do not change the name of the upgrade program! )
Proceed as follows -
1.Place the program on the SD card, then insert the SD card into the display .
- When you insert the SD card, then turn off the monitor, and take off the batter or the power addapt.
- When you achieved the step2, please attach the battery or the power adapt and then turn on the monitor.
- select [Upgrade] on the menu.
A progress bar will appear on the screen indicating that the program is being imported.
Just wait for the flashing red and green lights to alternately indicate that it is upgrading.
When the light turns red, the upgrade is complete.
It can be used normally after restarting.
LUT import instructions
- SD card format.
Support for FAT32 and NTFS.
- The number of imported files is limited.
Up to 50 user files can be imported.
- Document requirements
LUT file format suffix is .cube (case insensitive)
A single file must not exceed 7.9M.
Supports files with LUT_3D_SIZE of 16, 17, 32, 33, 64, 65.
Meet the above requirements as a valid document.
The LUT file name is required to be in English or numeric to avoid unrecognized, resulting in incorrect file names.
- Import steps and instructions
Make sure the SD card is inserted correctly.
Enter the [Color] item in the menu main menu and select the [Import LUT (SD)] item, and then execute the item.
The system will first recognize the SD card.
(1) No SD card recognized
Will prompt "access failed", you can try again at this time, if not, you can restart the device to try once.
(2) Identify the SD card.
- The system will erase the user files that already exist in the device and prompt "initialize"
- If there is no valid file in the SD card, it will not be imported, it will prompt "Empty" and end this operation.
- If there is a valid file in the SD card, the file will be saved to the device and the message "[n]name" will be prompted, where n indicates that the nth is currently stored (n is not greater than 50), and the name is currently imported. LUT file name.
When the import is completed, it will prompt "Success [n]", and the operation will end. n indicates the number of imports.
If you have any question about F6 plus firmware update, just feel free contact us via the email: email@example.com